Pls send me your best quotation.

Good day Sir/Madam,

I browse through your contact and I find some items which we have interest in purchasing to our store in Poland for urgent supply, I will like to know the FOB prices per each items plus the shipping cost, I also want to know the kind of method you accept for payment.

I await your quick response so I can proceed with my needed items and quantity.

Thank you

Jose Kummer.

Address:Pl. Solny 20
50-063 Wroclaw/Breslau