Master Configuration File Location

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this but I am at my wits end. What I am looking to do is copy the config file to identical motherboards on remote machines that have not run sensors-detect. From an already installed/configured computer I attempted to find a file, if deleted, makes it return back to "not configured. run sensors-detect" state, so that I can copy the file over to another computer and be good to go. I have been unsuccessful at finding such a file, and removing lm_sensors does not clear the config.

Deleting the following files does not stop 'sensors' from outputting sensor data.

/etc/init.d/lm_sensors
/etc/sysconfig/lm_sensors (also tried deleting MODULE_ line to no avail)
/etc/sensors.conf

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be forever grateful. Thank you in advance.