WPCD374L question

All,
	Just joined the list, I'm writing because the wiki/Devices
page specifically asked me to contact lm-sensors if I was using the WPCD374L
(replaced PC8374L according to Winbond) chip.  I searched the archives for
info on how to monitor data from this chip and found one thread from a
couple of years ago asking for info when using the latest version of
sensors-detect.

I get the "Found 'Nat. Semi. PC8374L Super IO Sensors' (but not activated)"
message, but nothing else that seems to be related.  And of course, I
can't seem to get any data from it when I run /usr/bin/sensors.

I'm new to all this and pretty clueless about Linux in general (I'm an
embedded FW for storage guy), but if anybody has any clues or wants
any info from me as implied by the wiki/Devices page let me know.

Thanks.

	-- Carl Morris, Flexstar, Boulder, CO