Re: Using dme1737 to read sensor data when an ACPI conflict is in evidence.

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 01:30:31PM -0500, James Mills wrote:
> Does anyone have any information on my question below?  I would just
> like to put my mind at ease if at all possible.  Again, I will only be
> using this module to poll sensors.

Top-posting is discouraged.

Searching for dme1737, SCH3114 and acpi on the web suggests that there can be
interference between dme1737 and acpi, and that it is not a good idea to have
both active. There were a number of discussions about this issue on this forum,
all suggesting the same.

Not sure what else can be said.

Guenter