Fintek F71869FG

Hi,

because i have problems with english language, i must write simply :).

I have Jetway mainboard with Atom N550 and i have on this mainboard chip Fintek F71869FG - this chip is still not working and on LM sensors site is "Waiting for someone with such hardware. Datasheet available.". About writing sensors i dont know nothing, but if someone will write sensor drivers, i can give him ssh acces to my machine or i can post everything from outputs. On my maschine i running Arch Linux.

Thanks for your answer and sorry for my bad english, but i am from czech :).