aftermarket PCI or ISA monitoring board?

Hello,

Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.  I'd like to know if
there are any PCI or ISA boards designed for thermal monitoring on the
market that work with lm-sensors.  My Googling so far has been fruitless.

Basically I'm looking for an (inexpensive, and by this I mean less than
the price of a consumer mobo) add in PCI/ISA card that will work with
lm-sensors, one that has thermistor wires one can attach to a north
bridge chip heatsink, hard drive, etc.  There are many examples on the
market of such thermal monitoring devices, but all I've seen simply
provide an LCD display and mount in a drive bay.  This may be fine for a
desktop PC, but I'm wanting to monitor some temps remotely, temps of
components not monitored by the motherboard monitoring chip.

Stan