Thermal zone driver for Intel US15W (aka Poulsbo)

Hello

I have written a Linux kernel module for reading temperature from the Intel US15W chip (aka Poulsbo). It is based on a bash script released for the Fit-PC2. There is no documentation available so I'm not sure what the register manipulation does. Also the readings are not very accurate so I was hoping someone on this list could help me figure out how this works so it can be improved.

The driver reads two sensor values from the host-bridge (0x8086:0x8100) by some PCI config space magic, then converts it into celsius.

Driver can be found at:
https://github.com/patjak/fitpc2_tz

Any ideas are welcome

Thanks