asus_atk0110 causes mouse and keyboard freeze in kernel 2.6.36 on P7P55D-E PRO

I know there have been some discussions on this matter with this driver previously but it would seem that in this kernel version the problem if it had been fixed in any earlier versions, has returned. I have clearly pinpointed this to be the problem. No matter what else is set in the bios, if this module gets loaded and is turned on in the bios (Asus Utilities, if 3rd party utilities are chosen there is no asus Hardware monitoring support), the mouse and keyboard WILL freeze. Blacklisting the module is the simplest way to get around the freezing. Overclocking doesn't have anything to do with it either. I have run it both overclocked and normal, no difference. Icore temp sensors work perfectly but only give cpu temps. What if anything can I do to try to help you debug this?

Thank You

Billy DeVincentis