Re: Nuvoton W83677HG-I

I'm sorry, I just realized I left out an essential part of what I
wanted to post.

I chose to link to a specific example post of mine not only as a
general example, but as a specific example regarding Winbond and fans.

It's my personal experience and observation that with Winbond, lm
sensors will usually display some reasonable values. In those cases
where all the fan values are 0, it usually seems to be a matter of
using the correct divisor.

I especially chose the Asus K8N-DL as the eample because of this very
issue. The generic values {without a motherboard specific
configuration file} displays a default divisor of 2 for all fans and a
value of 0 for same. The K8N-DL not only has a different default
divisor for all fans {4 instead of 2}, but also has a single fan with
an exception {divisor of 1} and also requires further calculation.

I'd suggest you create a motherboard specific configuration file (like
in the example I gave) and try different divisor values.