Request for ITE IT8721F support (Asus M4N68T)

 I've got an Asus M4N68T mainboard which seems to use this sensor
(confidence: 9). I checked pretty much every chip on this board for
linux compatibility before i bought it, but in the end I still forgot one ;)

As it's listed as a sensor for which you already got a spec, i'd like to
add a vote for supporting it in one of the next releases. I'd also be
willing to give early versions a try in case you don't have a board at
hand and don't want to develop it blindly.

Thanks in advance.

Br,
 Patrick