Fedora 12 and w83627hf

I'm running Fedora 12 and did modprobe of w83637hf based on the recommendation of sensors-detect.  It fails to load the module.  I get the "error inserting ...device busy" message.  I did a quick Google search and found out about the grub "acpi_enforce_resources=lax" workaround. I gave it a try, but it did not work for me.  I added the line to the end of my grub.conf file.  Am I missing something?  Perhaps, this work around does not work for the w8327hf module.  It seems to be present but does not load. Any suggestions?