libsensors licensing change

Hi all,

After a 1-year campaign to collect as many approvals as possible from
all past contributors to libsensors, I am happy to announce that
libsensors's license can finally be changed from GPL to LGPL. This
change will make it possible for BSD and LGPL licensed libraries and
applications to benefit from out efforts.

Thanks to all former contributors who heard my call, replied to me
positively, and made the change happen.

An history and summary of the change can be found at:
http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/LibsensorsLicense

--
Jean Delvare