Re: ITE IT8721F chipset support?

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Jelle de Jong
<jelledejong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The real solution would be that the asus_atk0110 module would be able
> to set the PWM values of the iTE chipset.

asus_atk0110 only exists to ensure that there are no concurrent
accesses to the hwmon chip from the firmware and the native driver; as
such it cannot provide more functionalities than what is exposed by
ACPI code.
I mostly understand how the profile based fan control works, but
currently my only asus board is MIA (I'm waiting for a replacement).

> I understeand that the
> ATK0110 is a proprietary solution of ASUS. Could anybody contact ASUS
> and request for specification of the ATK0110

Done that and I wasn't able to go beyond the 1st level tech support
(as expected).

Luca