Congratulations, lm-sensors works great ;)

Hi there people from lm-sensors, I send you this mail to congratulate you and give you my
thanks.
I always had problems with lm-sensors sinds Ubuntu 6.04 but I managed always to get it working with the scripts on the internet and with help from others at the PC-Active forum.

But the latest release is super, I only had to run sensors detect and that was it, it worked
right out of the box.
Hereby I thank you for making a flawless program and I'm thankfull for that.

Many thanks and greetings from me,
marko smit

-CHF-