Re: No readings except for core temperatures on Dell Optiplex 780

Hi Juerg,

sorry for the late response but I wasn't able to get to the interiors of
the machine any sooner.

The sensor is a SMSC SCH5524. Since it is not in the list of supported
devices I assume that I cannot be used at the moment, right? Does that
mean that the machine has no hardware monitoring sensors at all or are
the simply not accessible by the user?

Best,
Tobias