Dell Poweredge SC1425 Problems

I have tried to get lm_sensors running on a Dell PE SC1425 but it cant seem to locate any sensors.

I then tried Dell OM and
tried to follow the instructions here

http://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/latest/

to install OM. I got as far as running  yum, but it failed

yum install srvadmin-all

Loaded plugins: dellsysid, fastestmirror
 * addons: centos.arcticnetwork.ca
 * base: centos.arcticnetwork.ca
 * dell-community: linux.dell.com
 * extras: centos.arcticnetwork.ca
 * updates: centos.arcticnetwork.ca
Setting up Install Process
No package srvadmin-all available.
Nothing to do

Any  suggestions as to how I might get lm_sensors working on a Dell Poweredge SC1425?

Or, Dell OM if anyone knows

Thanks