amd phenom ii temp

Hi!

As I am new to the linux-concept please answer more detailed than
usual, if possible step-by-step.

Anyhow.

I have problems running lm_sensors on my computer (ASUS M4A79T Deluxe
with amd phenom II 965BE C3). I can't get any temperature readings
from the CPU. How do I do that? I've tried to read in many forums, and
partly in the mail-list archive here. Then only thing I have concluded
from this is that I have to patch the k8temp driver (or change it if I
understood everything right).

So now, please, help me to figure this out. How/what should I do to be
able to get any temperature reeding from the CPU?

Regards

--
//Sergej