Centos 5.4, lm_sensors & Intel Atom Mini-ITX

Hi,

I have three 1U rackmounts with Intel Atom 330 CPUs and would love to get lm_sensors working for temperatures.  How can I get the SVN code (as Atom has been included) to work under Centos 5.4 as no coretemp is included ?

Best Regards,

UxBoD

dangerous content and is believed to be clean.

SplatNIX IT Services :: Innovation through collaboration