Re: [lm-sensors] PATCH: add sections for the new FTS chips to sensors.conf.default

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 20:23:38 +0200, Andre Prendel wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 03:17:31PM +0200, Cestonaro, Thilo wrote:
> > Hey,
>
> Hi Thilo,
>
> > I got a more uptodate list of systems which have either a hades or a syleus sm-chip. Could someone add theses to the custom configuration wiki page, please?
>
> What about the D215x-S from your last email? I can't find it in the
> list below. Should we remove this one?
>

> > Hades:
> > D2312A1
> > D2312A2
> > D2312C1
> > D2312C2
>
> Can we group similar systems? I'd propose D2312, that would make the
> webpage more readable.
>
> > D2314A1
> > D2314A2
> > D2317A1
> > D2317A2
> > D2344A1
> > D2344A2
> > D2348A1
> > D2348A2
> > D2364A1
> > D2364A2
> > D2438A1
> > D2438A2
> > D2584A1
> > D2584A5
> > D2587A1
> > D2598A1
> > D2608A1
> > D2608K1
> > D2608K1
> > D2679A1
>
> What about this layout?
>
> D2312
> D2314
> D2317
> D2344
> D2348
> D2364
> D2438
> D2584
> D2587
> D2598
> D2608
> D2679
>
> or this one?
>
> D23xx
> D24xx
> D25xx
> D2608
> D2679
>

> > Syleus:
> > D2618A1
> > D2618B1
> > D2618C1
> > D2628A1
> > D2628B1
> > D2628C1
> > D2778A1
> > D2778B1
> > D2778C1
> > D2778X1
> > D2778Y1
> > D2812A1
> > D2812A2
> > D2817A1
> > D2828A1
> > D2828A2
> > D2831S1
> > D2831S1
> > D2836S1
> > D2836S1

> [...]

I agree about grouping in the wiki. This really shows the limits of our
wiki interface, BTW. But in each page please also include the detailed
list of systems, so that we can feed this information it into whatever
interface we come up with in the future.

--
Jean Delvare