[lm-sensors] Better documentation for the ACPI vs. native resource conflicts

Hi Hans,

As kernel 2.6.31 has been released a week ago now, we get more and more
users reporting ACPI vs. native resource conflicts. Your blog post on
this topic helped when there were not too many users affected, but now
that more users are reporting it, I think we need to document the
problem better. I would like to see it documented on www.lm-sensors.org
itself, because that's where users are likely to look for help. Also,
an news item on the main page would help. Can you please take care of
this?

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare