Re: [lm-sensors] Asus ATK0110 ACPI driver and Asus P6T Deluxe

Should this driver work on the ASUS P6T SE? I load the module with no
problem, but sunning sensors only shows the output from
coretemp-isa-0000, all the cores. When I load the w83627ehf module
sensors reports all the temps, voltages and fans, but I have to use
acpi_enforce_resources=lax because of conflicts. I'd prefer the Asus
ATK0110 if I can get it to work.

Tim