Re: cross-compiling for mips fails

I heard that mips doesn't have I/O ports so is this more of a problem with lm-sensors' cross-compiling compatibility(It shouldn't be looking for io.h at all)? lm-sensors doesn't provide configure and there aren't arent anything related to cross-compiling. I know that Debian supports lm-sensors for mips so it's possible to compile somehow. Hints/Patches, anyone?