I'm stuck in tweaking the config file for my ABIT UL8 with w83627ehf

Hello,

I am trying to get a valid output for my w83627ehf-isa-0290 based Abit
UL8 board. I tried to compute in1 and in6 to be +12V and +5V.
Readings from the BIOS differs slightly from the output, it's close but
not the same. I tried to tweak the original calculation for the asus
board or the calculation for the msi K9N platinium from Markus Bauer.

It did not make much difference if it is /10 or /34. I cannot extract
the right formula's out of the data sheet.

I have no idea about the right labels and if my calculations are done
in the right place, I collected the readings from the BIOS, but cannot
map it. The CPU Core Voltage seem to be OK. The other voltages look
strange to me. I'm using sensors version 3.0.2 with libsensors version
3.0.2.

How can I proceed?
I attach my chaotic configuration and the resulting output.

regards,
eric