w83627hf Device needs an ACPI driver

> What motherboard is this? For ASUS there's asus_atk0110.

I'm not really sure. It's an older Acer desktop. Sensors-detect told
me which module (w83627hf) to load.

> Disabling ACPI on a modern system is not an option. You can override
> that check with acpi_enforce_resources=lax (kernel option), but - as
> the message says - both ACPI subsystem and the native hwmon driver
> might try to touch the chip at the same time.

Thanks, I'll have to give that a try. If the machine starts rebooting,
or I can can't get a reading from the sensor, I might play with the
polling options. Mostly, I want to keep an eye on the voltages and fan
RPMs so that I know, in advance, if something is failing. AS I said,
it's an older machine.