PHP extension for I2C or SMBus access

Hi all,

my name is Miloslav H?la, I'm from Czech Republic. I'm working in
CESNET, in Optical networking section, I'm creating some hardware
prototypes and SW controlling of them. Thats all for introduction myself...

In free time, I created PHP extension for I2C and SMBus access directly
from PHP based on linux/i2c-dev.h, so in PHP are available same
functions like in this header file.

I want to ask you, if you have interest to publicate source codes of
this extension to some opensources website (e.g. SourceForge.net).

If yes, I'll do that with pleasure, if not... wasted work for me ;)

Regards, Miloslav