Call for 3.1.1

Hi all,

I think it would be the right time to release lm-sensors 3.1.1, as I
just committed an important fix to libsensors, and a few other fixes
have stacked up over the past few months. The list of changes is
admittedly short compared to some of our previous releases, but this is
still no good reason to delay them for months.

Proposed schedule:
June 13th: SVN freeze
June 14th to 20th: testing
June 21st: release