Where to download drivers?

Hi,

I have just downloaded and compiled the latest lm_sensors package and
run "sensors-detect," whose output is shown down below. My question is
very simple:

Where can I obtain the following  3 drivers:

1.       coretemp

2.       ipmisensors

3.       i5k_amb

Thanks,

KZ

---------------- output from sensors-detect ------------------

Now follows a summary of the probes I have just done.

Just press ENTER to continue:

Driver `coretemp':

  * Chip `Intel Core family thermal sensor' (confidence: 9)

Driver `ipmisensors':

  * ISA bus, address 0xca0 (Busdriver `i2c-isa')

    Chip `IPMI BMC KCS' (confidence: 4)

Driver `i5k_amb':

  * Chip `Intel AMB FB-DIMM thermal sensor' (confidence: 9)

Warning: the required module coretemp is not currently installed

on your system. If it is built into the kernel then it's OK.

Otherwise, check http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices for

driver availability.

Warning: the required module ipmisensors is not currently installed

on your system. If it is built into the kernel then it's OK.

Otherwise, check http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices for

driver availability.

Warning: the required module i5k_amb is not currently installed

on your system. If it is built into the kernel then it's OK.

Otherwise, check http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices for

driver availability.

No modules to load, skipping modules configuration.

Unloading i2c-dev... OK

KLA-TENCOR CONFIDENTIAL

addressed. If you have received this email in error, do not use or
review the message or any information transmitted with it, and notify
the sender.