AMD K10 yet?

Hi, just wondered if AMD K10 chips are supported yet? I searched the list for this topic and see a patch from Oct 08, but it's confusing whether this patch is working or not because of some errata on AMD's part. I see we also have IT8720 capability according to sensors-detect, but this is not available yet for us to use either.  Is there any (other) way to monitor temperatures on this platform (Asus M4N78 pro motherboard, AMD Phenom II Deneb 920 cpu)?

Thanks in advance for any info :)