dme1737: Base address not set / How to do the BIOS' job

Thank you Rudolf,

I have a credit-card sized cpu module with an Intel Atom Z530 and a SMSC3114
Super-IO on a baseboard. The BIOS on the CPU module is a minimal one and
apparently has support only for some Winbond Super-IO and little else.

Now that you have confirmed my suspicion...
I browsed through what sensors-detect does and have been able to use some
outb/inb sequence to set the base address of the chip and activate it. When
I use dme1737 with the force_start=yes module parameter, I am getting
voltage and temp readings. Nice!
Let's see if I can get the rest working without crashing the system.

Thanks again,
  Stefan.