Asus fan control

Hi,

I realize http://www.lm-sensors.org/ticket/2350 is closed wontfix, but
I absolutely must have fan control on my Asus CUV4X.  It is for that
reason that I've developed the attached patch against 2.6.29

I'm attaching here just in case there are others that would like fan
control on their asus motherboards.  I've attached a suitable
/etc/fancontrol as well, which is tricky since the register only uses
values 0x80-0x8f (decimal 128-143).  Honestly pwm2 doesn't seem to do
anything on my board, and I don't know which rev of the chip I'm
using, and I haven't investigated any other values outside 0x80-0x8f.
  I'm just satisfied that my machine no longer sounds like a jet
engine. I am willing to work on it if there's a possibility that it
could be accepted.