Coding style in sensors daemon (sensord)

Hi,

looking at the source code in prog/sensord I've seen gnu coding
style. IMO this is really hard to read. In sensors/ and dump/ we are
using the kernel style and I prefer this one.

To be consistent and ease reading and fixing, I will spend some time
to bring the sensord code in shape.

Any objections?

Andre