Question on kernel patch for Atom CPU

Dear listmembers,
this one might be answerable by Rudolf Marek. I recently integrated the patch
for Atom CPU in my system. This works perfectly fine with one exception:

coretemp coretemp.0: Unable to read IA32_TEMPERATURE_TARGET MSR
coretemp coretemp.1: Unable to read IA32_TEMPERATURE_TARGET MSR

seems harmles but goes into dmesg, and, if possible, I'd like to get rid of
it. Besides everything is working just fine.

Thank you for providing this patch and thank you for your efforts!
Take care

Dieter Jurzitza

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)