module c7temp shows voltage, but no temperature

As I understand, VIA has not released documentation to the lm-sensors
developers on the latest revisions of the C7. I  believe that it is helpful if
you post the output of cpuid with your info, but I forget which switch(es) to
use.

As you can see, I CC'd the list with you info. Maybe someone will know
something that I  do not. Sorry I was not of more help.
--

Justin Chudgar
Information Technology Consultant