Updated initialization script, testers wanted

Hi Hans,

I have implemented and committed the sensors-detect side of ticket
#2246. Now the lm_sensors initialization script needs to be updated as
well, to make use of the new configuration file syntax. The
initialization script in our repository is meant for Red Hat
distributions but I don't have any, so I can't test my changes. The
patch I intend to apply is attached, could you (or anyone with a Red
Hat distribution) give it a try and confirm that it works OK?
Beforehand, you'll need to download and run the latest version of
sensors-detect:

http://www.lm-sensors.org/svn/lm-sensors/branches/lm-sensors-3.0.0/prog/detect/sensors-detect

and let it regenerate /etc/sysconfig/lm_sensors.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare