Asus KFN4-DRE board

Luca Tettamanti wrote:

> I'd like to see whether the board supports the ATK ACPI interface or not.

I sent the DSDT to Luca off list but "unfortunately there's no trace of the ATK
interface".

So I'm still looking for a temperature solution.  Is it safe to assume that since
Temp2 and Temp3 have the same limits then they must be the two CPU temps?  I did not
set any temperature limits in the "sensors.conf" file.

Thanks,

Mark