W83687thf reads fine using sensors

Hi,
I want to share with you, that sensors read W83687thf fine here. I
found it working on my new EPoX 939 mainboard, which is in fact some
years old, but new here. Kernel 2.6.26 and Debian running.I got some
values corresponding to the BIOS output and a strange temperature
reading. I tried to configure and hope I got it mostly right.
OK not perfect as I cut the core temp entry by accident ;-)

TX
Eric Schumann