Problems with fan speed control - chip w83627ehf

Hi Alex,

It appears you can't control them with the w83627ehf. Good motherboard
documentation will sometimes say this (Asus motherboards admit it when
the fan can't be controlled). It sounds like your motherboard
documentation isn't going to be helpful.

You have done everything right to control the output of the w83627ehf.
All I can do is suggest that you start with the BIOS settings and try
to determine if the BIOS thinks it can control the fan speed.
Sometimes the southbridge has PWM output.

Good luck, and happy holidays,
David