MSI Wind Pc 100

Hi Dan,

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:02:30 -0700, DanO wrote:
> I wanted to know if anyone has had success getting lm_sensors
> to work with the MSI Wind Pc 100 desktop.
>
> It detects the Intel ICH7 and seems to go fine within the sensor-detect
> but always finishes with a "No Sensors Detected" error.
>
> Any ideas?

Please download the latest version of sensors-detect:
svn export http://lm-sensors.org/svn/lm-sensors/branches/lm-sensors-3.0.0/prog/detect/sensors-detect

and report the full output. Please also include the output of lspci -nn
and dmidecode.

That being said, the Wind Pc 100 is a laptop, and most laptops do not
have sensors other than the ACPI thermal management.

--
Jean Delvare