New Asus board and multiple sensors chips (W83667HG/W83791D/ADT7475)

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 12:39 AM, Thierry Bothorel
<thierry.bothorel at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/11/20 Luca Tettamanti <kronos.it at gmail.com>:
[cut]
>> I've rewritten my old ATK driver for the third time so that it works
>> with both interfaces (and this time I _really_ intend to push it
>> upstream); currently I'm not 100% sure of the output of the new
>> interface (the user that originally contacted me is not responsive...)
>> but the code is almost complete.
>> Thierry are you willing to test this _experimental_ driver?
>
> Yes but you will have to tell me how, i'm not an "expert".

Ok, I see that you motherboard uses the old interface (and has
non-working stub of the new one - just like mine); the driver should
work fine, but testing will involve a recompilation of the kernel
(what version are you using?), are you comfortable with this?

Luca