Sensor configuration

All,

    This is a rather simple issue I am having, which is more just one of
those "I know it can be done, but I am not sure how..." type of issues.
I have an Asus DSBF-D motherboard which works very well with lmsensors,
but I had seen information on a DDR2 temperature reading that was
possible from lmsensors (My Bios shows my RAM temp properly) and I am
wonder what I would need to do to get this to work in my configuration.
My versions are as follows: sensors version 3.0.2 with libsensors
version 3.0.2. The other thing I am looking at is adjusting the core
temp max that is listed, since I think 255 degrees is a bit hot for a
single core to max out at.

Regards
Seann