Dell Optiplex / SMSC SCH5514 - testers wanted

Hi all:

I have a partial data sheet for the SMSC SCH5514E, which I received with the
help of Dell and my employer (NDAs all around).  I expect to be posting a basic
driver for it very soon.

Looking through the list archives, I see that there was interest in supporting
the SCH5514D almost a year ago[1].  From those emails I can see that the "D" has
the identical device ID as the "E" on which I'm working.  I have asked for some
clarification about the various chip ids and/or compatibility, we'll see how
that turns out.

In the mean time, does anyone have access to a Dell Optiplex 745 (or something
close to that) that would be willing to volunteer for further testing?  Please
let me know to which model of machine you have access, and if possible, the
precise part number of the SMSC superio chip.

Thanks & regards,

[1] http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2007-December/022189.html

--
Mark M. Hoffman