Fintek F71862FG

I've got a Jetway NC81-LF board with an AM2 4850e processor. The k8temp
hwmon driver reports rubbish for the core temperatures... don't worry, I'm
not going to ask why.

The board also has a Fintek F71862FG Super IO sensor on board which is
listed as recognised but not supported by the lm-sensors website.

Messed around a bit (a tiny bit) with the f71882fg driver, adding the chip
ID (0x0601), and it appears to work so far as reporting fan speeds and
cpu/case temperatures.

Values for temp1, temp3, and fan1, fan2, look reasonable (i.e. match the
figures reported by the BIOS HW monitoring)

temp2 reads 72 degC which hopefully isn't correct. But at least it's a
constant 72.

Not sure about any other functionality though; but it looks like basic
support for the chip can be enabled simply by adding the Chip ID to the
existing f71882fg driver.

Apologies if this isn't useful to anyone else but me...