abitguru3 doesnt detect fan6 on Abit AT8-32X

Re ticket 2339, could you try the attached patch?

My understanding is that the sensor tables are derived from an ini shipping
with the Windows driver. I don't have that driver handy right now, but I'm
guessing the config is missing this final fan. At a guess, it's placed
immediately after the other fans in the table. The attached patch implements
this for your board.

If you don't have anything connected to the sixth fan port, please let me
know. I'd rather not apply an untested patch. If the fan appears but does not
produce a valid reading, try incrementing the valid 27 introduced in the patch
in the range 37-47 until the fan appears. I've also guessed a name for the fan
"AUX3", for which there might be something more suitable.

(Unrelated, but it would also be useful if you could run "dmidecode" as root
and send me a copy of the output, then I can implement DMI detection for your
board.)

--
Cheers,
Alistair.