MSI K9A2 Platinum (MS-7376) motherboard config...

A couple of minor comments:
- Come sort of include mechanism would be very handy for
  distributions, who'd like to separate the standard
  sensors3.conf file from local customizations.
- How do I un-ignore a signal? The generic file lists
chip "f71882fg-*"
	ignore temp3

  But I want to use temp3.  I had to comment out the ignore line.
  Is there a way to leave that alone?

Anyway, here's what I'm using ATM.  The "11" and "5.7" numbers match the
BIOS exactly.  Obviously, the temperature thresholds are user-specific.

I can probe the board if anyone has any ideas about in5 or in6.

chip "f71882fg-isa-0600"

# Temperature
    label temp1 "CPU"
    ignore temp2
    label temp3 "System"

# Fans
    label fan1  "CPU"
    label fan2  "SYSFAN2"
    label fan3  "SYSFAN1"
    ignore fan4 # It's not SYSFAN3 or SYSFAN4...

# Voltage
# The BIOS only displays 0..4.
    label in0   "3.3V"
    label in1   "Vcore"
    label in2   "12V"
    label in3   "+5V"
    label in4   "5Vsb"
    label in5   "in5"   # No idea
    label in6   "in6"   # No idea
    label in7   "3Vsb"
    label in8   "Battery"

# never change the in0, in7 and in8 compute, these are hardwired in the chip!
    compute in0       (@ * 2), (@ / 2)
    compute in2       (@ * 11), (@ / 11)        # Verified against BIOS
    compute in3       (@ * 5.7), (@ / 5.7)      # Verified against BIOS
    compute in4       (@ * 5.7), (@ / 5.7)      # Verified against BIOS