Intel DG45FC

I apologize if this was already brought up on the list.

I just purchased an Intel DG45FC mini-itx board (I believe this is
considered ICH10, or some variation).  I can't seem to get lm_sensors to
report the temps/fans/volts of the board.  Everything is zero.  The cpu
temps are working via the coretemp module, but nothing else.  Here is what
I'm doing:

Gentoo 2.6.26-r1 kernel; using i2c-i801 as module, lm85 as module.
SVN lm_sensors as of maybe a week ago, just the apps

When I run sensors-detect it tells me I should be using lm85.  I modprobe
lm85 successfully but when I run sensors everything is zero.

Is this the correct module for this board?  I can't seem to find any info
about the chip/sensor on board.
You probably want to see the output of lspci -v but I don't have the board
hooked up right now, will hookup this weekend.  What I can tell you is that
the device id is "3a30" from the lspci output.  And the chipset is the G45.

Any ideas?  Thanks