+ hwmon-add-support-for-max1618-in-max1619-driver.patch added to -mm tree

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 22:02:14 +0200
Jean Delvare <khali at linux-fr.org> wrote:

> > I got removed from the Cc so I of course didn't see the comments :(
>
> The copy of Sebastian's mail that went through the lm-sensors list
> doesn't have you in Cc. Probably another bug in mailman...

Sebastian's original email had

and your reply had

Looking at the headers, it seems that I just never received a copy of
that email from mailman at all - I just got one copy direct from
Sebastian.

Is mailman set up to not send duplicate copies to people who are on the
cc list?  I think that's an admin option.  If so, I'd suggest that this
be disabled - just send two copies.  That might fix the rather seriouis problem
which we just hit, and it will make that list behave like all the other Linux
lists.

I rather like the send-two-copies behaviour.  As things stand at
present, my lm-sensors mailbox is missing all the emails on which I was
cc'ed, so it's a bit of a mess.  If I remember to move all the
lm-sensors traffic which hits my inbox over into the lm-sensors list
folder then presumably things would be fixed up, but that's rather a
pain.