New Asus board and multiple sensors chips (W83667HG/W83791D/ADT7475)

Hi Rudolf, Marco,

Le mardi 16 septembre 2008, Rudolf Marek a ?crit?:
> Hello,
>
> Here is mine research:
>
> DHG chip is wired as follows:
>
> in0 is Vcore
> in1 is 12V
> in2 not used
> in3 is 3.3V
> in4 is 5V
>
> temp1 is MB temp
> fans are
> fan2 is cpu,
> fan5 is not, fan4 is not
>
> There is some unknown i2c chip at 0x38 which measures voltages, and fans
>
> It measures:
> Cpu voltage, DDR voltage, SB 1.1V voltage SB 1.5V, CPU PLL voltage, NB 1.1V Dram
> VTT volrage, VTT CPU voltage,
>
> And also fans:
> Chasis fan1
> Chasis fan2
> Power Fan
> And some Opt fans, I know what registers are there (mostly up 0xa0 for fans)
>
> So we need to find out what chip it is, because it measures a lot too.
>
> The NB temperature etc etc is measured by some chip at 0x40 it seems it also
> controls some fan temperature???
>
> Definitely what is the output of
>
> i2cdetect 0
> i2cdump 0 0x40
> i2cdump 0 0x38

Excellent work, thanks Rudolf. We don't currently know of any
hardware monitoring chip at either 0x40 or 0x38, which is why
sensors-detect didn't reveal anything. The output of i2cdetect would
definitely be a good thing to have, sorry for not thinking of this
earlier.

--
Jean Delvare