New Asus board and multiple sensors chips (W83667HG/W83791D/ADT7475)

Jean Delvare ha scritto:
> things are:
>
> * What does sensors-detect see? Unidentified chips on the SMBus at
>   addresses typically used by monitoring chips (0x2c-0x2f or
>   0x48-0x4f)? Or nothing at all? If unidentified chips are seen then
>   we need the output of i2cdump for these chips to find out what
>   they are.

I attached the sensors-detect output, but I have never used i2cdump
before, so I don't know exactly which parameters I should pass to it.
Any help appreciated.

> * What makes you think there are "two other sensor chips" on the
>   board? Can you see them physically on the board?

A little search through the web. Let me explain. This board I own (Asus
Maximus II Formula) it's essentially a refreshment of the previous
Maximus Formula / Rampage Formula motherboard (which are exactly the
same board with different northbridge chip) and both share the same
temperature & voltage readings, fan and optional sensors headers. So I
think we can assume the hwmon section it's almost the same.
Unfortunately the only chip clearly visible is the Winbond W83667HG also
because the board comes with a wide heatsink that may cover some chips
(as it is for the ICS clock generator, half visible). As soon as I can
I'll try to get a closer look. However I've found these informations
about those "older" models:

- Sensor Type W83627DHG + W83791D + ADT7475 + ADP3228 (ISA 290h, SMB
2Ch/2Eh/20h)

It's all I know, but I think it's a good starting point. So let me know
how to investigate and do some tests.

Thank you,
Marco