hwmon: Add a driver for the ADT7475 thermal sensor (resend)

On 06/09/08 12:00 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Jordan Crouse wrote:
> > Resend of the ADT7475 driver.  Jean said he would like to
> > see a review on this version, even though it had been discussed before.
> > Therefore I'm CCing Hans for his opinion.. :) I would really like to
> > see this go into 2.6.28 and get out of my patch stack.
> >

> Jordan,
>
> I did do a review although very late (but didn't get very far, as there
> are some sysfs API issues that need addressing first).
>
> See:
> http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2008-August/023948.html

Okay - I have generated a new patch.  I implemented all of your suggestions -
the only one I had any concerns about was the hystersis (hystersis makes
more sense to me as an offset rather then an absolute), but consistancy
among hwmon drivers is rather more important.

There is one possible issue in the patch - I pulled the decimal point
from the pwmX_freq numbers since I wasn't sure if we wanted to express
the number in milihertz.  If we do, then it is an easy fix.

Compile tested and run on an ADT7475 platform.

Jordan
--
Jordan Crouse
Systems Software Development Engineer