sensor mt9t001 i2c question

Hi,

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:55:05 +0800, xiaowinky wrote:
> (...) 0-005d is mt9t001

Wrong mailing list. The lm-sensors list is dedicated to hardware
monitoring, while the mt9t001 is a digital image sensor. For I2C
issues, please use the i2c list. For functional issues, please contact
the video4linux (V4L) people.

BTW, your e-mails are horribly formatted. See by yourself:
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2008-September/024066.html
It's all on the same line, unreadable.

I suggest that you either reconfigure your e-mail client or change it
if you can't get it to work. In the current state of things, I bet that
95% of the readers trash your mail without reading it. Maybe you just
have to disable HTML mails (which are bad anyway.)

--
Jean Delvare